Sunday, February 26, 2012

VEGETABLE "Meat" Loaf, March 2011 Issue

We had a delicious dinner tonight -
the Vegetable Meat Loaf.  

Apologies, my photos didn't turn out too well, in fact, the meatloaf didn't really look that great.  Much prettier in the magazine.

BUT, everyone just loved the the Vegetable "Meat" Loaf - it was very flavorful and delicious.  It was quite time consuming to make, but I will definitely make it again.

I forgot to spray the pan, so it stuck a bit, and I think you really have to compress the meatloaf into the pan  before cooking to get it to hold together when you take it out.  Generally speaking, I guess meatloaf isn't usually very pretty - but the flavors made up for it - lots of great ingredients!!

Paul gave it a 5 - loved the flavors
Gayle gave it a 4.5 - loved it too.

P.S. - Paul is loving our CookingLightProject!!


No comments:

Post a Comment