Tuesday, January 31, 2012

BACON AND BUTTERNUT PASTA, Version IV



Hi all - wow, your photos and recipes all look amazing!!  I wanted to try the Butternut Pasta - because you all gave it such good reviews.  We thought it was great - I think I overcooked the whole thing a bit - starting with the squash - and I also used whole wheat pasta so it isn't as "pretty" as your dishes. Used a bit more bacon, but still didn't taste it much.


Paul gave it a 4.5 - and I gave it a 3.5 - that's because I had to wash all those cooking pots - my it used a lot of pots for one meal!!  And, it made a big batch of pasta - we'll be eating it for a few days!


But, flavors were great and it was delicious and I'd definitely make it again!



I'm usually a "one-pot" cook!!
But it was worth the effort!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment